Who Stopped The Sale?
What is a salesperson's job?
If you responded "To sell a product or service", or any variation of this, then Who Stopped the Sale? by Richard F. Libin - author, educator, consultant - is a must read. This book challenges sales professionals to close more sales without ever selling in the traditional sense. From "The New World of Selling" and "Profile of The New Salesperson," this concise, straightforward book explores attitudes that shape success, the art of becoming a Sales Selection Specialist, and the importance of ongoing career education.
Inside Who Stopped the Sale?
- How to ask the right questions
- Attitude, performance, effort
- Mastering the art of selection
- Red Carpet Treatment
- Education, a lifelong process
- Four pillars of effective selling
- Self-assessment tools
- Keys to Success - At-a-glance